Workshop "Bouncing back after my cancer"
There is the terrible test of cancer, but there is also an abyssal void when the treatments are finished. Questions remain:
- How is it that I still feel an ache when I left?
- loss of memory, fatigue, anxiety ... I do not recognize myself anymore!
- I want something else, but what?
- how to rehabilitate myself at work?
During a half-day workshop, we propose you to move forward with powerful coaching tools to fully begin the path to what you want to do with your life after this traumatic experience. You will discover how to activate your personal resources to begin a change and a return to oneself.
- Date and time: Friday, September 14, 2018 from 1:30 pm to 5 pm
- Place: Auderghem Brussels (the address will be communicated by email after your registration)
- Price: € 25
- Maximum 8 participants
The non-profit association Travail & Cancer reserves the right to cancel a registration, in particular due to a lack of participants. It will then be proposed to participants who will be free to accept it, to register for another workshop, internship, or activity. Otherwise, the total amount of their registration will be fully refunded.
Your registration will be completed after transfer of 25 € on the account number of the association: BE15 3630 1130 9230